Terms of Service
- Feedshop is not affiliated with Instagram, Facebook or any Instagram third-party partners in any way.
- It is your sole responsibility to comply with Instagram rules and any legislation that you are subject to. You use Feedshop at your own risk.
- We are not responsible for your actions and their consequences. We are not to blame if your Instagram account is banned for any reason.
- We require your Instagram username and password to obtain required information for Instagram API. We don’t store, give away, or otherwise distribute your password to any third parties.
- An expected amount of clicks or sales is not guaranteed to you in any way. It all depends on the quality and interest of your content and links.
- We can’t guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of service.
- You agree that upon purchasing our service, that you clearly understand and agree what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via your bank or PayPal.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our service or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
- We also reserve the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, without any notice or liability to you, to (a) terminate your right to use or access the Site, or any portion thereof; (b) block or prevent your future access to and use of all or any portion of the Site or Content; (c) change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site or Content; and (d) impose limits on the Site or Content.
- By signing up for a Feedshop account, you agree to the potential opportunity to have your brand featured on our website.
- It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Terms have changed.
- The service begins when we confirm your initial payment. We will charge you the fee stated at the time of purchase. If you sign up for a recurring monthly subscription, you will be billed monthly.
- Once the fee has been charged at the start of each month, that charge is final and no refund is available. The fee is subject to change—but we’ll always notify you beforehand.
- You can cancel anytime by visiting your payment page or contacting email@example.com. Canceling your monthly subscription stops the charge at the start of your next billing term—but your service will continue through the end of your current term. If you sign up for only 1 month, your service will automatically end 31 days from the date you submit payment.
Thanks for using Feedshop!